Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Slipery ice!!!!




The day after I had my new bike delivered the The Thorn Club Tour, 14th January. I was trying to place the large carbourd transit box out with the rubish. Ice was sheeted accross the pavements and the wind was blowing a hooley, as the box came lose evry time I walked away. On the last try, I turned, slipped and banged to the floor. My pavement clad left shoulder was somewhat hurting my shocked system, as the dance that followed showed.
Me being me, I have kept on cycling. With some anti in flamitrys to keep me company to boot.
Enough was enough, so last week I trotteted back to the doctors (well cycled), were I was handed a note and imformed to have an x-ray at the local hospital in Southport.
Haveing had this done, I now wait for the for the results. So in the morning I shall be ringing the doctors to try and get answer.
Also, being the day The British Heart Foundation opend its doors to the Londaon to Brighton cycle ride, whom some of my school freinds are taking part this comming June. I need to borrow the small fee (well big fee) of £31 to enter. So as well as the talking nicely to the docs, its also talking more nicely to my dad (please may I borrow some money).
I rang the doctors this morning and got told it can take up to 3 weeks to get the results back. And only if they find a problem. So meanwhile, I will have to put up with the 3 week resulting shoulder. But I am booked in for some phiso on it, but how will I know the 3 week waiting shoulder is not a 12 week broken one?

No comments:

Post a Comment